Expedition Backpack - Everest 70-85
Product code: 01-013-zolty
- the backpack has two compartments that can be connected with a zipper, the compartment has a strap fastened with a snap buckle securing the packed items, the inside of the backpack can be accessed from the chimney and from the front, additionally water bladder pocket (compatible with most brands of water bladder up to 2l);
- two open outer pockets on the sides and two zipped pockets (a 1.5 l bottle can easily fit), additionally a zipped pocket in the lid of the backpack and one on the front;
- a handle on the top of the backpack that allows you to carry the backpack in your hand;
- strap straps with snap buckles make it easier to attach e.g. sleeping mats, sleeping bags, etc.;
- zippers, zippers, buckles from the reliable YKK company; The back with the PCS (Professional Comfort System) carrying system is very good when carrying heavy loads. This is due to the good stiffening of the back - using a metal profile. Movable waist belt with full adjustable and very well profiled and properly adjacent to the body, allows you to practically completely relieve the arms and transfer the maximum part of the weight to the legs. The culmination of the entire PCS carrying system are comfortable, profiled shoulder straps and the whole thing is padded with a breathable spacer fabric that wicks away as much moisture as possible from the body.
- additionally, the backpack is adjustable in all planes and an adjustable chest strap with an alarm whistle;
- the backpack has sewn-on and heat-insulated reflective elements;
- integrated rain cover with reflective element in bottom pocket.
Number of pockets
8 ext. 2 int.
Number of chambers
CORDURA by Invista
Write your opinion
Ask for this product