Expedition backpack, 40l, with H2O system - Explorer
We present an expedition backpack from the MARBO explorer product line. The explorer line includes products for the most demanding customers.
The basic material of the backpack is black CORDURA with a weight of 500. CORDURA is a material with very high resistance to abrasion and weather conditions. It is extremely resistant to mechanical damage, and a special weave prevents the expansion of a possible tear. Thanks to its internal structure, it is a very light material. The outer side of the fabric is coated with a layer of Teflon. The front of the backpack is made of nylon D420 and colored 600x600 polyester inserts.
All zippers used in the backpack are YKK zippers. The main zipper is 8mm thick.
All buckles, regulators and other plastic elements are products of the American company ITW NEXUS - a world leader in the production of this type of equipment for the army and the best manufacturers of outdoor equipment.
A small, versatile backpack for light cycling and hiking, as well as running and skiing for those who want to take only the bare minimum.
- the main compartment has two pockets, one made of mesh with a zipper, the other very spacious for a hydration bladder,
- on the front of the backpack, two external mesh pockets and two zipped pockets,
- at the top of the backpack, there is a handle that allows you to carry the backpack in your hands and a zipped pocket,
- anatomically shaped braces made of breathable mesh (safety nets),
- chest strap ensures fit and comfort during use,
- a waist belt with a buckle allows for a perfect fit to the hip circumference, so that the backpack does not move,
- rigid back, equipped with an air mesh system - convex foams with airmesh lining ensure maximum air flow,
- the backpack has a rain cover placed in a pocket at the bottom of the backpack,
- the backpack has reflective elements sewn on