Bag - rescue backpack 65l TRM-32 - red
Bag - rescue backpack 65L is prepared for emergency services and ambulance teams.
It has one main compartment, in which there is:
- place for oxygen cylinder
- 4 segregation sachets in different colors: blue, yellow, green and red, made of waterproof, easily washable NYLON 210 fabric, attached with Velcro. Featuring a high-transparent film top for easy viewing of contents and a foamed bottom for the safety of items, zippered closure.
- 4 pockets made of high-transparent foil fixed with Velcro closure. A Velcro detachable compartment, the so-called large ampularium, which has numerous rubber band handles to hold items of various sizes and a fabric pocket.When closed with a zipper, it forms, along with the bottom, a smaller compartment, which contains a smaller ampularium covered by a transparent film fastened with Velcro. This compartment also contains a pocket for an orthopedic collar.
The 65l rescue bag-backpack is prepared for carrying in hand and on the back. Three rubber handles allow it to be transported by one or more people.
The harnesses, which are padded and lined with spacer fabric, have a hip and chest strap. The suspenders can be stowed in a zippered compartment.
On the outside of the bag-backpack there are 5 pockets:
- 2 front ones equipped with rubber band handles and Velcro straps
- 1 large side pocket has a movable foamed compartment inside, and 2 small pockets.
Materials used: COATS EPIC core thread, CODURA RIP-STOP material reinforced with additional stronger weave, guarantee unprecedented resistance to abrasion and tearing.
MARKINGS : white reflective tapes.
The basic materials for the production of our products are Cordura and Nylon from Invista.These are materials with very high resistance to abrasion and weathering, extremely resistant to mechanical damage. The materials, thanks to their internal structure, are very lightweight.
For the production of our products we use only zippers and plastic components of world-famous companies YKK and ITW Nexus. YKK - this is a Japanese brand that has been created for the last 70 years and is now the world leader in the production of zippers and plastic elements.
British Coats has been a leader in the production and global distribution of thread for more than 250 years, supplying it wherever the highest quality products are needed.
For more than 150 years, Amann has been setting trends and creating the future of sewing threads and embroidery threads. Amann exists in the world of fashion, leather, technical applications, workwear, furniture upholstery, filters and the automotive industry.
Teflon® - Regardless of the intended use, Teflon® protective coating for fabrics gives them the property of not taking in dirt and not absorbing liquids, giving each product the best possible performance. It protects against dirt, stains and splashes without affecting their weight, appearance, feel, color or breathability.
PASAMON has been a Polish tape manufacturer since 1924. The tapes used in our products are polyamide tapes. Polyamide - which is the base for Nylon and Cordura is the industry standard in advanced production of this type. Polyamide tapes are the world standard, they do not fade, have 10 times higher abrasion resistance, much lower flammability, less susceptibility to weft weaving, less susceptibility to damage by self adhesive tape, do not begin to "unravel" after prolonged use. TS 548 tape was specially developed for buckle work.
ITW NEXUS - American manufacturer of plastic buckles and locking components with more than 25 years of experience.