Emergency bag/fireman's bag 94l TRM-70
We present a new TRM 70 medical bag - a professional Emergency bag/fireman's bag with a capacity of 94L.
Like every MARBO product, this bag is characterized by the highest quality of materials and modern solutions. The basic material of the bag is the original Italian red and black CORDURA by DuPont. It is a material o very high resistance to abrasion and weather conditions. It is extremely resistant to mechanical damage, and the special weave prevents any possible tear from growing. Thanks its internal structure is very light. The outer side of the fabric is coated with a layer of Teflon.
- All zippers used in the bag are YKK
- Each wall of the bag is protected with thick foam.
- All buckles, regulators and other plastic elements are products of ITW Nexus and YKK - world leaders in the production of accessories of this type for the military and the best manufacturers outdoor equipment.
- The tapes used for the carrying strap are a product of the Polish company MILA
- The carrying strap is equipped with a rubber shoulder pad with cushioning. Thanks to which even max. you can carry a loaded bag for a long time.
- The bottom of the bag is secured with 11 "hedgehog" feet made of plastic. The bottom is stiffened with a PP plate.
- The bag was made in accordance with the recommendations of the SFS coordinator for medical rescue.
- The bag has 1 chamber with a capacity of 53 liters. Dimensions L/W/H: 63x23x37cm
- The bag has 21 pockets (4 external + 17 internal, including 16 mesh)
- The bag has a foamed compartment for an oxygen cylinder with access from the main compartment and from the side pocket where there is a opening for the cylinder thanks to which it can be quickly removed.
- In the pocket on the front of the bag there is a detachable insert with 12 large pockets closed with velcro.
- In the side pocket there are profiled, thick braces (made in Air mesh technology of breathable material) with a chest strap that allows you to carry the bag comfortably like a backpack.
- The bag is equipped with a sewn comfortable handle to hold in your hand.
- Marking: Embroidered first aid sign and PSP R1/R2
The basic materials for the production of our products are Cordura and Nylon from Invista.These are materials with very high resistance to abrasion and weathering, extremely resistant to mechanical damage. The materials, thanks to their internal structure, are very lightweight.
For the production of our products we use only zippers and plastic components of world-famous companies YKK and ITW Nexus. YKK - this is a Japanese brand that has been created for the last 70 years and is now the world leader in the production of zippers and plastic elements.
British Coats has been a leader in the production and global distribution of thread for more than 250 years, supplying it wherever the highest quality products are needed.
For more than 150 years, Amann has been setting trends and creating the future of sewing threads and embroidery threads. Amann exists in the world of fashion, leather, technical applications, workwear, furniture upholstery, filters and the automotive industry.
Teflon® - Regardless of the intended use, Teflon® protective coating for fabrics gives them the property of not taking in dirt and not absorbing liquids, giving each product the best possible performance. It protects against dirt, stains and splashes without affecting their weight, appearance, feel, color or breathability.
PASAMON has been a Polish tape manufacturer since 1924. The tapes used in our products are polyamide tapes. Polyamide - which is the base for Nylon and Cordura is the industry standard in advanced production of this type. Polyamide tapes are the world standard, they do not fade, have 10 times higher abrasion resistance, much lower flammability, less susceptibility to weft weaving, less susceptibility to damage by self adhesive tape, do not begin to "unravel" after prolonged use. TS 548 tape was specially developed for buckle work.
ITW NEXUS - American manufacturer of plastic buckles and locking components with more than 25 years of experience.