Lifepak / Defibrillator Bag
Introducing the TRM 64 - the new lifepak bag.
- Performed in accordance with the recommendations of the SFS coordinator for medical rescue;
- Adjustable height of the bottom of the bag allows it to be adapted to many lifepak models (see dimensions);
- Steel rails for attaching the bag to the stretcher;
- 1 chamber;
- Lifepak handle hole provides the surest way to carry your gear;
- Practical two side pockets;
- Velcro closure;
We used only the best fabrics and materials to produce this bag. The basic material of the bag is the original DuPont CORDURA. It is a material with very high resistance to abrasion and weather conditions. It is extremely resistant to mechanical damage, and the patented weave prevents any possible tear from growing. Thanks to its internal structure, it is a very light material. The outer side of the fabric is coated a layer of Teflon.
The zippers used in the bag are YKK zippers, the world's largest manufacturer of zippers.
All buckles, regulators and other plastic elements are products of ITW Nexus and YKK - world leaders in the production of this type of equipment for the army.
COATS and AMANN core threads guarantee a perfect seam and are resistant to most chemicals, stretching, shrinking and wrinkling.