Urban backpack - ELBRUS 14
- capacious main compartment with an organizer for small items such as keys, notebook, pens, phone,
- at the top of the backpack there is a sewn-in handle that allows you to carry the backpack in your hand,
- secure phone pocket with headphone output,
- zippers, zippers, buckles from the reliable YKK company
- anatomically shaped braces made of breathable spacer fabric,
- adjustable chest strap,
- back equipped with the AFS (AirFlow System) system with two parallel sponges, between which an air corridor is created for maximum wearing comfort,
- at the bottom of the backpack, two rubber straps are sewn in, allowing you to carry additional equipment, e.g. jackets, mats or sleeping bags,
- the backpack has sewn-on and welded reflective elements (8 pcs.) thanks to which you will be visible and safe on the road
The basic materials for the production of our products are Cordura and Nylon from Invista.These are materials with very high resistance to abrasion and weathering, extremely resistant to mechanical damage. The materials, thanks to their internal structure, are very lightweight.
For the production of our products we use only zippers and plastic components of world-famous companies YKK and ITW Nexus. YKK - this is a Japanese brand that has been created for the last 70 years and is now the world leader in the production of zippers and plastic elements.
British Coats has been a leader in the production and global distribution of thread for more than 250 years, supplying it wherever the highest quality products are needed.
For more than 150 years, Amann has been setting trends and creating the future of sewing threads and embroidery threads. Amann exists in the world of fashion, leather, technical applications, workwear, furniture upholstery, filters and the automotive industry.
Teflon® - Regardless of the intended use, Teflon® protective coating for fabrics gives them the property of not taking in dirt and not absorbing liquids, giving each product the best possible performance. It protects against dirt, stains and splashes without affecting their weight, appearance, feel, color or breathability.
PASAMON has been a Polish tape manufacturer since 1924. The tapes used in our products are polyamide tapes. Polyamide - which is the base for Nylon and Cordura is the industry standard in advanced production of this type. Polyamide tapes are the world standard, they do not fade, have 10 times higher abrasion resistance, much lower flammability, less susceptibility to weft weaving, less susceptibility to damage by self adhesive tape, do not begin to "unravel" after prolonged use. TS 548 tape was specially developed for buckle work.
ITW NEXUS - American manufacturer of plastic buckles and locking components with more than 25 years of experience.