Expedition Backpack - Everest 70-85l grey
- the backpack has two compartments that can be connected with a zipper, the compartment has a strap fastened with a snap buckle securing the packed items, the inside of the backpack can be accessed from the chimney and from the front, additionally water bladder pocket (compatible with most brands of water bladder up to 2l);
- two open outer pockets on the sides and two zipped pockets (a 1.5 l bottle can easily fit), additionally a zipped pocket in the lid of the backpack and one on the front;
- a handle on the top of the backpack that allows you to carry the backpack in your hand;
- strap straps with snap buckles make it easier to attach e.g. sleeping mats, sleeping bags, etc.;
- zippers, zippers, buckles from the reliable YKK company; The back with the PCS (Professional Comfort System) carrying system is very good when carrying heavy loads. This is due to the good stiffening of the back - using a metal profile. Movable waist belt with full adjustable and very well profiled and properly adjacent to the body, allows you to practically completely relieve the arms and transfer the maximum part of the weight to the legs. The culmination of the entire PCS carrying system are comfortable, profiled shoulder straps and the whole thing is padded with a breathable spacer fabric that wicks away as much moisture as possible from the body.
- additionally, the backpack is adjustable in all planes and an adjustable chest strap with an alarm whistle;
- the backpack has sewn-on and heat-insulated reflective elements;
- integrated rain cover with reflective element in bottom pocket.
The basic materials for the production of our products are Cordura and Nylon from Invista.These are materials with very high resistance to abrasion and weathering, extremely resistant to mechanical damage. The materials, thanks to their internal structure, are very lightweight.
For the production of our products we use only zippers and plastic components of world-famous companies YKK and ITW Nexus. YKK - this is a Japanese brand that has been created for the last 70 years and is now the world leader in the production of zippers and plastic elements.
British Coats has been a leader in the production and global distribution of thread for more than 250 years, supplying it wherever the highest quality products are needed.
For more than 150 years, Amann has been setting trends and creating the future of sewing threads and embroidery threads. Amann exists in the world of fashion, leather, technical applications, workwear, furniture upholstery, filters and the automotive industry.
Teflon® - Regardless of the intended use, Teflon® protective coating for fabrics gives them the property of not taking in dirt and not absorbing liquids, giving each product the best possible performance. It protects against dirt, stains and splashes without affecting their weight, appearance, feel, color or breathability.
PASAMON has been a Polish tape manufacturer since 1924. The tapes used in our products are polyamide tapes. Polyamide - which is the base for Nylon and Cordura is the industry standard in advanced production of this type. Polyamide tapes are the world standard, they do not fade, have 10 times higher abrasion resistance, much lower flammability, less susceptibility to weft weaving, less susceptibility to damage by self adhesive tape, do not begin to "unravel" after prolonged use. TS 548 tape was specially developed for buckle work.
ITW NEXUS - American manufacturer of plastic buckles and locking components with more than 25 years of experience.