Expedition backpack, 40l, with H2O system - Explorer - graphite
We present an expedition backpack from the MARBO explorer product line. The explorer line includes products for the most demanding customers.
The basic material of the backpack is black CORDURA with a weight of 500. CORDURA is a material with very high resistance to abrasion and weather conditions. It is extremely resistant to mechanical damage, and a special weave prevents the expansion of a possible tear. Thanks to its internal structure, it is a very light material. The outer side of the fabric is coated with a layer of Teflon. The front of the backpack is made of nylon D420 and colored 600x600 polyester inserts.
All zippers used in the backpack are YKK zippers. The main zipper is 8mm thick.
All buckles, regulators and other plastic elements are products of the American company ITW NEXUS - a world leader in the production of this type of equipment for the army and the best manufacturers of outdoor equipment.
A small, versatile backpack for light cycling and hiking, as well as running and skiing for those who want to take only the bare minimum.
- the main compartment has two pockets, one made of mesh with a zipper, the other very spacious for a hydration bladder,
- on the front of the backpack, two external mesh pockets and two zipped pockets,
- at the top of the backpack, there is a handle that allows you to carry the backpack in your hands and a zipped pocket,
- anatomically shaped braces made of breathable mesh (safety nets),
- chest strap ensures fit and comfort during use,
- a waist belt with a buckle allows for a perfect fit to the hip circumference, so that the backpack does not move,
- rigid back, equipped with an air mesh system - convex foams with airmesh lining ensure maximum air flow,
- the backpack has a rain cover placed in a pocket at the bottom of the backpack,
- the backpack has reflective elements sewn on
The basic materials for the production of our products are Cordura and Nylon from Invista.These are materials with very high resistance to abrasion and weathering, extremely resistant to mechanical damage. The materials, thanks to their internal structure, are very lightweight.
For the production of our products we use only zippers and plastic components of world-famous companies YKK and ITW Nexus. YKK - this is a Japanese brand that has been created for the last 70 years and is now the world leader in the production of zippers and plastic elements.
British Coats has been a leader in the production and global distribution of thread for more than 250 years, supplying it wherever the highest quality products are needed.
For more than 150 years, Amann has been setting trends and creating the future of sewing threads and embroidery threads. Amann exists in the world of fashion, leather, technical applications, workwear, furniture upholstery, filters and the automotive industry.
Teflon® - Regardless of the intended use, Teflon® protective coating for fabrics gives them the property of not taking in dirt and not absorbing liquids, giving each product the best possible performance. It protects against dirt, stains and splashes without affecting their weight, appearance, feel, color or breathability.
PASAMON has been a Polish tape manufacturer since 1924. The tapes used in our products are polyamide tapes. Polyamide - which is the base for Nylon and Cordura is the industry standard in advanced production of this type. Polyamide tapes are the world standard, they do not fade, have 10 times higher abrasion resistance, much lower flammability, less susceptibility to weft weaving, less susceptibility to damage by self adhesive tape, do not begin to "unravel" after prolonged use. TS 548 tape was specially developed for buckle work.
ITW NEXUS - American manufacturer of plastic buckles and locking components with more than 25 years of experience.